Saturday, July 4, 2009

My ideal job in the future

My ideal job in the future would be something in TV or behind cameras, because I like that area from I was a child. For TV, I need personality and courage to clash with a camera, a correct domain of energy and speed for improvise any unexpected situation. Also, in TV, the journalists needs talking habilities, with a correct expression of different ideas for people. The appearance, or look, is other important element and quality for find a job in TV.

I think I would be good at this job because I’ve got a strong voice and diction, and the skills for making interesting and creative notes or clips. Also, TV needs shyness journalists to clash with audience and I think I'm not shy for TV, but I need practice these skills and qualites, because I can't be good at clashing with cameras or talking good inmediately.

Find this kind of job, of course, would be difficult, because there are a lot of schools of journalism, so, TV channels select only the best students. However, TV select, also, students of the best schools and universities, because they know their quality and prestige.

3 comments:

  1. Hello........
    Is very interesting your vision about the TV, I never have seen the TV this way . But, I think that you have reason in all.
    I hope you can work in the TV.
    Good luck.
    see you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :)

    I think your vision of future it's pretty clear!
    I don't know if working on TV would be a good idea for me, but the most important thing is always be the way we are, in any kind of job! :)

    Take care and have a nice weekend! :)

    * LolitoDeWacr! =D *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good, María Paz. Only some comments:

    You say, "I HAVE LIKED THAT AREA SINCE I WAS A CHILD".

    You also say, "ANOTHER IMPORTANT ELEMENT" and "TO FIND" and "TO IMPROVISE"
    and,

    "I AM NOT GOOD AT CLASHING WITH THE CAMERA.." and "FINDING this type of job..."

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete